- K&N PRO
- WHELEN MODIFIED
- WHELEN ALL-AMERICAN
- YOUR HOME TRACK
The 2018 NASCAR Diversity Internship Program is now accepting applications through January 12, 2018. Students will gain first-hand experience within the motorsports industry through a 10-week paid summer internship.
The NASCAR Diversity Internship Program diversifies and enriches the employee base across the motorsports industry. In its 18th year, the program has reached more than 350 students and 70 partners creating a robust internship experience that include a 3-day orientation, weekly lunch and learns and networking opportunities. Many students obtain full-time employment upon competition of the program.
At the time of application, all candidates must:
• be multicultural students, including but not limited to African American, Asian, Latino/Hispanic, Native American, or Pacific Islander descent;
• be currently enrolled in, or be considered a recent graduate of an undergraduate or graduate degree program who has graduated within the last semester;
• be a U.S. citizen or eligible to work in the U.S.;
• be at least in their sophomore year of college;
• have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
*Temporary visas will not be issued for this internship program.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications for 2018 are now open and close January 12, 2018.